Firstly many thanks to all our Slayers that have played and purchased gift cards this year. It's amazing to continually blow your minds and hear your screams!
DUE TO CURRENT GUIDELINES LONDON, NOTTINGHAM AND BIRMINGHAM ARE TO REMAIN IN TIER 3. IF YOU HAVE AN EXISTING BOOKING PLEASE EMAIL SUPPORT@MEETSPACEVR.CO.UK TO RESCHEDULE OR REQUEST A CREDIT VOUCHER. HAVE A SAFE AND MERRY XMAS. WE WILL BE BACK TO BLOWING MINDS AS SOON AS WE ARE ABLE.
Stay safe and let's aim to make Xmas one we can all celebrate. See you soon.
We continue to adapt to operate under guidelines approved by our local authorities and land lords. Our hygiene and sanitisation have always been a priority and we have made a number of changes to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. Our stores are physically distanced by design.
The following measures will be in place once we are able to reopen.
- All sessions will be made private: you will only play with your own booking bubble. At the moment we can only accept bookings for groups from the same household or support bubble.
- We are only running sessions for pre-booked tickets so we can look after everyone like VIP’s there will be no walk-ins until further notice. Please book at least a day in advance.
- We are now limiting bookings to no more than 6 people as per the latest guidelines.
- We are only running 30 minute games (only applies to Zero Latency) to provide more time between sessions and space sessions out accordingly. Game time for VR Escape Rooms and VR arcade are unaffected.
- Temperature checking of staff and customers will take place on arrival.
- Our staff will wear face masks and customers are asked to do so in communal areas.
- As usual we will take contact details to support any track and trace requirements.
- Our hygiene standards have always been world class and we have installed extra hand sanitisation at all our stores for pre and post game hand cleaning. Toilets in store will be closed for the time being.
- If you have difficulty with a backpack we will ask for you to turn away so we can adjust equipment safely.
- All equipment is cleansed after each game and we have enough equipment to allow drying and effective sanitisation.
- Our bar area can be hired for free by your group and will be exclusive at no charge for 15 mins after a game if available or longer if pre-booked.
- Our proximity alerts have been developed so they can be set to 2m / 1.5m / 1m (and normal .5m). We are physically distanced by design.
It goes without saying that anyone feeling unwell should not attend and we will credit any account to allow a session to be rescheduled at any future date.
We look forward to seeing you soon and will update this page as guidelines change.
"THIS SURREAL MULTIPLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE IS THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED, FREE-ROAMING VIRTUAL REALITY."
Zero Latency VR
VR Escape Room
VIVE VR Arcade
Please fill in the form or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our store managers will get back to you as soon as possible.
GET IN TOUCH
MeetspaceVR, Cairns Street,
Intu Victoria Centre, North Car Park,
Nottingham, NG1 3QN
MeetspaceVR, Box Park,
Olympic Way, Wembley Park,
Wembley, HA9 0JT
MeetspaceVR, Utilita Arena,
North Car Park, St Vincent Street,
Birmingham, B1 2AA
DROP US A NOTE