CHOOSE YOUR VR EXPERIENCE
Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance for all experiences.
Zero Latency (Most Popular)
- 1-8 Players2-8 Players for PvP game Sol Raiders
- 45 min ExperienceIncludes 15min pre-game briefing
- 30 mins Game TimePlay 1x 30min game or 2x 15min games
- Free-roam 300 sqm ArenaBuilt-in sensors that stop you bumping into other players or walls
- Untethered Virtual RealityMove around the arena freely without being restrained by wires
- Choice of GamesHuge selection of game packages that combine different styles of gameplay!
VR Escape Rooms
- 2-4 PlayersEscape games can only be played by 2 or 4 players
- 60 Mins ExperienceIncludes a pre-game tutorial
- 45 Mins Game TimeAfter you complete the tutorial you will have 45mins to escape!
- Puzzles & Problem SolvingUse your problem solving skills to complete puzzles and escape!
- Choice of GamesHuge selection of games all with different difficulty levels and themes
- 1-4 PlayersUp to 4 people can play in the VR Arcade at a time
- 30-60 mins ExpereinceIncludes quick pre-game explanation of the controls
- 25-55 mins Game TimeChoose what to play from our menu and swap games whenever you want
- Go At Your Own PaceAll games in our VR Arcade are single player so you can play what you want, when you want
- Mix & Match GamesOur huge games menu allow you to try out lots of different games during your session
*Prices vary by time, day and location. Off-peak times are Monday-Thursday before 5pm.
MeetspaceVR, Utilita Arena,
North Car Park, St Vincent Street,
Birmingham, B1 2AA
About Our Birmingham VR Experience
Our Birmingham venue has all experiences available as well as our Switch Zone, waiting area, bar and our brand new Hero Zone, Oculus Quest games. Please allow enough time for your journey so that you can arrive at least 15 minutes before your booking time. Late arrivals may lead to your group being unable to play.
We are situated underneath the Birmingham Utilita Arena, also known as the Birmingham NIA. Although we are listed as being in the North Car Park, we have our own entrance and underground car park for customers so if you don't see our signs, you aren't in the right place. Our entrance is situated on the corner of St Vincent's Street and King Edward's Road just off the roundabout. We have lots of signage around our gates so help you find us, once through our main gate simply follow the black and yellow chevrons to our entrance.
Have any questions? Drop us a message below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible!